Monday, July 28, 2008


So, this past weekend was just swamp with homework, class that the homework was for. Friend's bday dinner, some dancing and some crafting. Whew... that was alot in 48 hours.

This is one of the cards I made during the 'down' time I had. HA! Who am I kidding, I was super swamp but I found my word stamp and just have to pair it up with something.

The 2 girls stamp is the MFT cancer awareness stamp. I copied it from someone where I 'took out' the ribbon, and just made it look like they're just standing side-by-side. Then, I used the Rubber Romance word stamp. It's just too funny.





It's along the line of a good friend will hold your hair when you puke kinda thing. It's just cute to me.

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by Autumn Leaves
Pals stamp by MFT
Word stamp by Rubber Romance

No comments: