Thursday, July 17, 2008



So, one thing I absolutely love is cupcakes, even as a kid. It's your personal individual cake you're not obligated to share. And since Houston is not hip enough to have multiple cupcake places like NY, we have 2. I did the DH's 40th with one, and my other party needs with the other. It's cool. But what I wanted to do is when I go up to Dallas (4 hour drive from here) is to go to Sprikle's and get their famous cupcakes.

Anyway, for my card, I added some sprinkles to it. I was one of the first 50 people that ordered from My Favorite Things and got a bottle of Stickles. I'm not sure if you've played with it before, but I have. It's just really a luxury type accessory. I don't often put stickles on alot of stuff, and can't justify buying a bottle. But if it's free, then hey, twist my arm.

I thought, what would be better but to put it on the cupcakes... YUM! I swear, I'm such a sugarfin, that I just want to have some while stamping. Here's a close up:



Anyway, update on my puffy eye... dr. just thinks it's allergies, which is very very unusual. But I'm on drops for 2 weeks... so hopefully it'll get better quickly.

On other notes, I see that my counter is approaching 5000, when it gets there I'll host a blog candy... how about that?! Ok, everyone have a good day!

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned Paper by Imaginisce A Shore Thing
Stamp by MFT

No comments: