Monday, July 14, 2008

HB2U


HB2U
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Man, after working extra this weekend, it was rewarding to go to a Pool Party Saturday... I did not get tan, but I got bit by alot of mosquito. One of them I think it's a wasp bite, I'm not sure yet, but it welled up on my arm... so we're looking at it closer.

Anyway, as we enter the technology age, I have to get the Stampendous stamp set that has all the shorten messages. It's just seems so fitting since I own a Blackberry that looks like this one.

Of course, I was watching Sleepless in Seattle and the little girl that's friends with Jonah, she started the abbreviated speak long before it's 'in'. She would do "H & G" which was Hello & Goodbye, and NW for No Way. So, comparatively speaking, we're just now 'catching up'. LOL... how silly.

Anyway, I did this for a lady who's a techie, just seems fitting.
Supplies:
Card and Patterned Paper by DCWV
Paisley stamp by Hero Arts
Blackberry stamp by Stampendous

No comments: