Thursday, July 10, 2008

love birds


love birds
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Man, it's not until this morning that I realize this shot is so out of focus... geez...

Well, nonetheless, it's cute, so I'm sharing it with you. I just love the chubby birds. Trust me, it took me a while to decide on the birds. One would not think that someone would spend much time on it. Either you love it or hate it. But, seriously, I like the Hero Arts ones enough but it's not good enough to move me to buy. Then, there's ones from CHF, they're cute too but again, not enough to move me. These ones however, they're chubby and cute... totally awesome.

Anyway, enough love on the birdies... I was tempted to emboss the card with the Cuttlebug, but not too sure as I have one more layer to stick on there... Hmm... let me sit on it, and contemplate some more.

This weekend I'm going to have to work thru the weekend, so prolly no stamping for me. But no worries, I've stamped quite a few and still have stuff to show ya. :)

Have a good one!

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by Making Memories
Stamps by Verve

No comments: