Friday, July 25, 2008

Enabler alert

Alright, I have to admit, I was busy running around doing homework and what not that I didn't get to stamp or take any pics of this nifty organizing thing.

But, here's some enabler alert.

MFT is trying to make room for their CHA stuff, so their paper collection is on sale.

The Cats Pajamas is having a sale this weekend only. If you're on the fence like me, you would want to go.

Stampin' Treasures is taking Hero Arts Winter Catelog order. Also check out their Sale and Goodies columns.

I had a very cool organizing thing this past few days, and wanted to share, but I was up late working on my school project (my one and only class) till 11p So no pictures to show and tell. It just suck, because I haven't taken a school-class in about 10 years, and it's so hard to get back into the study mode. Grrr.

No comments: