Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Puppy Love


Puppy Love
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I just love this stamp so I must use it... Personally, I don't even have a dog. I'm allergic to everything apparently. Didn't know that until I was in my 20s to find that out the hard way. However, I do have alot of friends with dogs so maybe they'll be the lucky receipient of the card.

Anyway, I'm just hooked on MFT and can't stop... also anxiously waiting for the new catty from SU, as well as the new release from A Muse. But I digress.

Anyhow, so, Puppy, and kiddo... I've seen someone using a petal or something to make a pony tail, so it looks like a little girl hugging the dog. But, I'm going to spend money on a set for one stamp. So, if you see anything that resemble a pony tail, let me know.

Have a good one.

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by American Craft
Stamps by MFT

No comments: