Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cat and tree


Cat and tree
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I swear I wasn't going to do more Halloween cards, but I just had so much fun with some of the supplies I just have to. HAVE TO!

It's funny when you re-organize you find stuff that you didn't know you have. And this is one of those times where I didn't know I have so much Halloween related stuff until I found them. I know, that's bad, that means I need to be better organize, but who has the time if you're stamping or crafting?!

So, I found the MME paper and die cut. MME always has beautiful paper and they used to have matching die cut. Now their die cuts are complementary, I know it's a hair of a difference, but anyway... In my pile I found 2 black cat die cuts. So, what's better than have the cat be taunted by little ghosts.

When I was playing w/ the ghosts, it really (I mean genuinely) spooked me. I had the faded black ink pad, and it's not quite showing the entire image but it does. And on matte paper, it was freaky. So, I was trying to duplicate results on glossy, and it's just wasn't the same.

Anyway, cat being taunted by ghosts... it's seems to be typical that cats love trees, what if the tree is haunted? And what if it's a black cat? Would the cat go up the tree and chase away the ghosts?

Sorry for rambling, it's early and I'm at work... bleh!

Supplies:
Card and Patterned Paper by DCWV
Stamps by MFT
Cat die cut by MME's 6th Ave

No comments: