Friday, October 24, 2008

Dreams


Dreams
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, I sorta CASEed this from someone. I swear I saw it on the Verve Blog. But now I can't find the pic. All I remember was that their card was embossed. I don't know if I even Starred it on my Google Reader, but vaguely remember something like that.

Anyway, that said, from far away the yellow blended together and really makes the green pops. I like it!

Did you see that Splendid Stamping at Pink Poison is having a card Olympics? I'm going to have to see what I can whip up with. =)

Hopefully this will be a wonderfully relaxed weekend... work is getting crazy, I now have 2 bosses in hospital for different reason, and higher ups thinks that the place w/ go to pits. Which I kept telling them, I was here the last time this happened 3 years ago. But then, now the market is going to the pits. Oy!

Hope you have a great weekend. I didn't even noticed that I went pass 6000 posts. Thank you so much! I'm going to look around and see what kinds of goodie I can find for a blog candy to celebrate! See ya!

Supplies:
Card by SU
Green cardstock by Ellison
All stamps by Verve Visual

No comments: