Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Joy & Peace


Joy & Peace
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
This is another card that I CASE-ed from a card catalog... I think they have one thing per color, but I just can't stand the emptiness some of them looked. Plus, I have these 3D stickers that I've been dying to find a reason to use. So, what a great opportunity to use them?

It's so funny, now that people know that I'm into making cards, whenever they get any catalog people are saving it for me. Which is funny because naturally all of us just trash those catalogs since we get so many.

But now, I'm getting so many... oy! I do tab the ones I'm interested in learning from or just trying out the sketch. But I feel like I should set up a recycling bin just for catalogs.

Supplies:
Patterned Papers & Rub-On by SU
Stamp by Splendid Stamping
Dots by Paper Studio

No comments: