Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pink Ribbon


Pink Ribbon
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Is it me or is there seemingly less cards out there this year focusing on Pink Ribbon month? If you've been under the rock and don't know what Pink Ribbon Month is... October is Breast Cancer Month. While I'm lucky not to know of any victims, I do know people that are suffering thru cancer right now. So, I'm more sensitive to it, I guess.

Anyway, as I was saying, there's just seems to be less cards featuring Pink Ribbon theme that last year this time. Not sure if it's because there's no new set of stamp that's Pink Ribbon related or is there 'better' things to feature.

Either way, that issue is still very real for alot of people. Many sufferer is still going thru it, many more have been thru it. I hope the effort to find a cure never seize until we got it right.

I know this is a simple card, but hopefully we didn't forget.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper by Cloud 9
Card by Bazzill
Stamp by MFT.

No comments: