Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall together


Fall together
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
So, I was on vacation last week, that's why my posts were more intermitten than usual. I also promised myself that I would stamp more and do more of this, that, or another. For some reason I'm less productive than I am at work. Guess that's because I'm forced to do more when I'm stuck at my office 45 hours out of the week.

Well, what ended up happening was me not stamping, but admiring my stamps. Do you do that? Every so often just admire your stamps and maybe something will jump out at you and you make something. I essentially just rearranged things around, not being productive but yes at the same time.

Anyway, this is a stamp from Splendid, they're are just so dear and cute at the same time. I just *heart* it so much! Just want to squeeze it...

Supplies:
Card by SU
Patterned Paper by Basic Grey
Ribbon by American Craft
Stamp by Splendid Stamps

1 comment:

Heather said...

I definitely admire my stamps (and sometimes tools). Today I was enamored with a video tutorial with punch and I spent hours practicing it on my junk mail (scrap paper.)