Friday, October 31, 2008

Little Mermaid


Little Mermaid
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Well, I had to dig up my Little Mermaid movie to see what kind of outfit Aerial has. I knew she is a red-head, just don't remember her outfit.

I like this cardstock I'm stamping on, except that it doesn't like to take on color very well. I have another version, and hopefully do another one w/ marker and see if I can tell the difference.

Of course, last night, as I was working on my 2nd version, I started had a cough attack, then turned into an asthma-tack, then turned to trip to ER. That's just tons of fun. NOT!

Anyway, her hair has nice jews in it... they're pearls... figured heck, she lives under the sea, probably get a direct distribution than us human folks would. Personally, I'm more partial to pearls than other kinds of bling anyhow... so it's just fitting.

The Mermaid 2.0 will have different color hair and bling and outfit. I'm thinkin 3.0 will be different size... we'll see. ;-)

Supplies:
Card & Patterned Paper by DCWV
Eyelet by Making Memories
Stamp by Splendid

No comments: