Monday, October 6, 2008

Sweet as cupcake


Sweet as cupcake
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
I don't know if I've told you but I love cupcakes... it's sugar, it's sweet, it's small and it's yummy!

Anyway, I just love cupcakes... so much so that I've subscribed to alot of blogs just because it's cupcake related. Crazy I know.

You know what I'd love to try? A Coca-cola cupcake, I know they exist, as does Dr. Pepper cupcake. I just wanted to know if they actually taste like the soda. =D

Yum!!!

Supplies:
all stamps by Splendid Stamping
Patterned paper by Making Memories (on cupcake), SU (on word)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hi Lindy,

Love your card -- so cute!!!
I'm kathryn - -I'm on the 2 Scoops DT too-- So excited -- Renae's stamps are ADORABLE!

Look forward to seeing more of your work! :)