Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cupcakes!


Cupcakes!
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Cupcakes!!!! YUM! I'm in a major sugar crave... Of course, I am a real cupcake connoseuer, so I know my cupcakes around town. Maybe it's time to stop by one.

Anyway, this is a cupcake card for a whatever occasion. I don't know if you can see the glitter pen. I told you I'm addicted to my glitter pens.
If I can glitter pen everything and makes them look good, I'd do it!

So, these stamps from Verve Visual, they are doing a sale and donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. So, if you've been on the fence about buying, this is the time to do it. Make a donation and get some good stamps.

Weather finally turn cold here in South Texas, hopefully true winter will be here soon! Can't wait!

Supplies:
Card by SU
Screen Print by Hambly
Stamps by Verve

No comments: