Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bling ring



Well, this is a fast engagement card that I whipped up. I had wanted to use brown, but then I launch into a search for the right background paper to match the card and so on... well, you ladies knows how that goes, before you know it, it's time to head out the door. So, quick will have to do.

This stamp I got on sale, Paper Source had their annual warehouse sale, and I went on their last day, so while it's dug over, I also got packs of cardstocks for cheap. I mean, like a full box for $5. Hey, they're looking to get rid of it, might as well be me. Some couples scored big on their wedding invites. Now, that's what I call a bargain.

Anyway, back to the stamp, I must've gotten like 8-10 stamps various size and they only charged me $5 for all of them. My jaw dropped. I was sooo happy talk about being in a candy store. Drool drool.

Talking about stamps, I placed an order w/ CTMH and will be for SU. Can't wait for them to get here...

Supplies:
Shadow Stamp by Stampendous
Ring stamp by Paper Source
Ink by Paper Source

No comments: