Monday, August 6, 2007

Hangin' Tough



Haha, do you guys remember the song from NKOTB? Hangin' Tough. LOL =D. I totally remember that, esp when every so often one of them surface to do some TV thing. Actually E! True Hollywood Story did a story on them and I happen to catch them. That was so funny.

Anyhoo, I love this monkey because we have a friend we call him the Sick Little Monkey because he always turn innocent statements into something in the gutter. So, I love him for that. This monkey, however, begs to be hung somewhere... so, there he shall be.

I don't know if you guys have a chance to check out Impress Rubber Stamps. I swear they have alot of neat stuff that they make themselves. Including the branch that comes with a flower. It's very friendly and easy to use.

Supplies:
Scrap paper by Target
Patterned paper by Memory Box
Branch stamp by Impress Rubber
Monkey stamp by Rubber Soul
Sign stamp by Hampton Art

No comments: