Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Something in the water



This card I made it for my friend Becky who found out she's preggers recently. She's chic, so this girl is perfect. It's kinda funny, she found out she is having a little boy. It reminded me of Gilmore Girls: I know nothing about little boys. Most people I know have little girls, with a few expectional moms.

That said, my high school friend who lives in DC called out of the blue, and before she can even announced the news, I guessed it. Mainly, we've been so busy that we haven't talked for a while, and for her to make a call out of the blue, it must be big news.

That is a funny story to itself, because her mom was in town hanging out w/ the family of another friend, and she didn't want the friend to found out from the mom. And naturally, she knows if the friend found out, it will trigger the call tree. So, she rather the news comes from her, which I wholeheartedly concur.

Right now, we're waiting on our friend Bubba and Lisa to have their little girl... it should be any day now... maybe I should go make a baby card real quick.

Supplies:
Stamp by Rubber Romance
Patterned Paper by Basic Grey

No comments: