Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Quick cards




I'm sure this happens to you too, you look at your calendar, lo and behold people's birthdays are creeping up faster than you remembered.

I had to whip up couple of bday cards for my 2 friend's daughters. One of them is a friend from high school and one is from college. Both had a little girl about 8 days apart. So, if I remember one, that means I have to do another. Then realize another friend's birthday is about the same time. So, had to whip up 2 kiddies ones and think of another one for the grown up.

Ok... what should the grown up's be, that's fast and cute?
Supplies:
Flower cake
Cardstock by Stampin Up
Patterned Paper by Making Memories
Stamp by My Favorite Things
3D Embellishment by All in the Cards
Color by Prismacolor

Birthday Present
Cardstock by Stampin Up
Stamp by Paper Salon
Patterned Paper, stickers, ribbon, and Tag by Making Memories
Color by Sukura Metallic Gel pens

No comments: