Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cherish, Cherish



Everytime I see that, it makes me think of that Madonna song back in the early 90s that was a popular video during summer time. She was at a beach and you see the waves hit. It's a total Summer thing. Of course, that's a prelude to the League of Their Own movie. Talk about a blast from the past.

I usually send cards like these to my friend Benjamin. He's been a good friend since my college year. He's now a professor in Louisiana. At any rate, I do cherish him, because he was one of the few people you can see that they'll truly be your friend for life.

Funny antecode, he had offered for my family and myself to evacuate to his place when Rita was going to hit. Except the damn storm went to his place instead. Poor guy. So, always put others needs above his. Very awesome of a person.

Alright, enough mush. :P

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Patterned Paper by Anne Griffith
Background stamp by Paper Source
Cherish stamp by SU

No comments: