Friday, August 31, 2007

Another Thank You



I don't know what gotten over me, I got these letterpressed Thank Yous and just been dying to use them. This is another attempt to do a 'masculine' Thank You. I'd figured that I can't have enough of those, since most of my cards are more 'girly' oriented.

I'm not sure if this is the right combo, but seems like for cards to be masculine they 'should have': darker color (mostly navy, forest green, maroon), men's theme (fishing, golfing), non-cute-ish (no kitty cats or puppies), words, or designs.

Sooooo that means, no Diva designs of any kind, all my pretty flowers can only be backgrounds, oy. Do you have that dilemma? What do you do?

Supplies:
Card by DCWV
Colonial Quad by Paper Source
Letter press by Paper Source

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Lindy,

I got your post on my blog, Cards for Cancer. I didn't get an e-mail address from your post. If you are interested is helping let me know. Contact me at marcialarsen@gmail.com with an e-mail address I can reply to. Thanks for your inquiry. Oh yea . .beautiful cards!