Thursday, September 13, 2007

Anniversary



No, not for me... mine is not for another 2 months. But this is for my friend Kristina and her hubby. They've been together going on 20 years and they're still in their 30s. I know it's weird to think that some relationships actually last that long. I'm sure most of us didn't meet our spouse until our late 20s and to have a 20 year stint... well you can do the math.

But, they're a very interesting couple. I met Kristina thru Swing dancing, and she's my music guru. She's almost as good as you hum a verse and she can identify the song. And her husband is a great chef (not as a living but as a hobby). He makes these brisket that is called the 24 hour brisket where he puts coke, coffee, ketchup and some other condiments and the meat is so good that he falls off the bone. I know, weird combo, but I'm all over it.

So, had to make them a card. I was in a hurry to get out the door and so it's a tad yellow and not very good light, but you get the idea, right? ;P The two birds are from 2 different stamps I just linked them together. Hee hee... no one can ever tell, if I didn't tell ya.

Supplies
Cardstock by DCWV
Patterned Paper by Basic Grey
Stamps by Hero Arts
Letterpress by Paper Source

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Cute card Patty! I don't know if you saw it but I posted your RAK on my blog...lots of people like your sentiment on the card!