Tuesday, September 11, 2007

publish/design teams

I know, two posts one day... man... Actually, I'm procrastinating so that's why. :P

I wanted to post a link to Jen's about not being discouraged about being published. She basically said sometimes her heart isn't even in it and remind us that remember why we craft in the first place. Because it's fun, for me it's therapuetic, and it's to make ourselves and the receiver of the cards happy. Worth a read.

But, if you want some directions to get on a design team or published, here's a link to Scrap Scene. They have some tips and links to help you get on a team.

Bottom line, and this is my sour grape line to myself too: I do this for fun, and as long as I'm satisfy with the work, it's ok if someone doesn't. Art is in the eye of the beholder.

No comments: