Wednesday, September 5, 2007



Gosh, sorry to post so late in the day... it's been weird, there are days I post in the morning and Google Reader doesn't show up until late in the afternoon. Go figure.

Anyway, this is one of the neater girls that I like. I had the inside that said something like, Life is too Short to have a fake diamond and cheap wine. LOL :P I'd say boy is that true or what... hahaha...

Truly, I'm a lightweight, so good wine is really lost on me. BUT! All girls can appreciate diamonds. Maybe I will use that stamp w/ the Bling Bling girl. Hmm... have to give that a try.

Don't know if you guys noticed or not, but this month is National Stamping Month. If you go to Close To My Heart website, they're giving out stamps daily and you can enter for their sweepstakes. If you want some mini tutorials, they have one per day. Kinda neat to see what other people are doing. I can always use a good short cut. ;P

Supplies:
Backgroup stamp by Paper Source
Patterned Paper by DCWV
Girl stamp by Inky Antics

No comments: