Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bday wishes


Bday wishes
Originally uploaded by Patty_kins
Sorry for being such a slacker... work has totally slammed yesterday. Here's the irony, I was sent to Atlanta to cover the Atlanta office. While I was there, I think I did more stuff for Houston than the location I was at. Then, I came home, guess what? Yes, I was doing more Atlanta stuff than I was my own office. Go figure that.

By the time I got home I was totally fried. Good thing I got me some kitty time. There's a mysterious cat around my complex. We've adopted it as the complex mascot. Very friendly cat, will have to see about taking a pic and posting it here. Anyway, petting her is very soothing.

At any rate, needed a quick quick quick card... so this is what I got. Not too impressed (w/ myself) on the stems... it started at a good place. But I still love my circles. *sigh* Try again next round right? I'll post another one that I 'love'. You'll see. :)

Supplies:
Cardstock by SU
Stamp by Hero Arts
Patterned Papers by Memory Box
3 D embellishment by Target

No comments: