Friday, September 21, 2007

Fridge...



Well, last night we came home after a dance lesson, my mom rushed out to tell us that the fridge is broken. Gee, great. We have no idea how long it's been out and what's it's problem. She said she cleaned up a puddle of water. That's just the worst, I tell you.

So, after some preliminary looking and poking around, we've decided that it could've been out since early morning because some stuff there were frozen hard is now, not. Oy to the vey, I tell you. So, we bought a big o' slab of dry ice to keep things cold. In the meantime, the maintainence guy had already stopped by, fiddled w/ it, and it's 'fixed'.

This morning, I was drinking my water from my Brita filter, it tasted like tonic. I thought, am I getting sick? Then, this morning, eating some pre-cut fruit. It tasted like it's about to go bad. I was a tad sad. Then, wouldn't you know it, I looked it up online, and really duh on me. Dry ice is essentially frozen C02, so, when it 'melts' it releases CO2, no wonder my water tasted fizzy. Geesh.

Needless to say, no card from last night, but this one is from the previous batch. It's from the Apple Cider collection... I'm totally digging it. :) Did I tell you how much I love new stamps? Trust me, I'm itching to buy more, but going on 2 trips in 2 the span of two weeks, need to save some cashola for that purpose.

Supplies:
All SU
Paper: Apple Cider
Stamps: True Friend

No comments: